Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Thursday, November 10, 2005
P2P
There are reasons actually that I didn't really like blogging. For one thing, I don't feel like people could know me from my writing coz honestly, when I write I tend to be overly serious when in fact, I am anything but serious. Ask any of my family members, nak salam Raya pun I usually end up grinning at one time or another. For another, it seemed that successful bloggers are either people who are used to talking to themselves, those who like doing long-monologues, thinkers or people who just have a lot to talk about. I can't seem to fit myself in any of these categories though. In the end however, I suppose the answer is "Who cares?".
posted by Elman @ 12:23 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Suriya said…

    We blog for our own clarity of mind!

     
  • At 6:34 AM, Blogger dith said…

    Aiman, blogging is a form of therapy for me. It's a venue for me to vent out my sorrow, anger and thoughts....but at the end of the day, it may not be for everyone as each of us has our own ways of releasing our energy :))...sorry I didn't get to know you more the other day!

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Elman said…

    ma - yea I suppose that's a reason I didn't think of before. Used to be that that I didn't like talking about what's going on in my head. Even you know that it's hard for me to talk about my mind at times and the only times you've been able to get me to talk much is when we're trapped in the car and I'm driving so I couln't escape by sleeping :P

    dith - you wouldn't find me much of a talker in groups anyway. plus it's my mom's day so I wouldn't presume to butt in ;)

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    imho,der r jz too much of oh-im-so-kool blogs out der but stil some r worth reading.but hey,a blog is a blog;dey cud b fictional n all n definitely not 2 b taken seriously,non?

    its ur space,its ur say,dude.
    jz get urself clear - r u writing to express or impress?

    neway reading ur blog has always given me the deja-vu.now wer hav i read/heard em b4..semuenye sgt familiar..hurmmm..*think think* ;p

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger ahnali said…

    i love knowing the serious part of u!! hehehe

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Elman said…

    hanchan - it's like u're implying that you've never seen me serious or something -_-

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger ahnali said…

    ye ler..the deep part of u..muahahaha

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didnt get to know you more at the gathering either. But honestly, you dont come to me as someone who's all that serious. I am pretty sure that I can easily get to talk to you. Even reading a couple of your entries now, I am already getting to know Elman better. Do I call you Elman or Aiman?

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Elman said…

    Aiman works, nbody calls me elman actually :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER