Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Monday, January 16, 2006
Nutty wheelers
I didn't think that I could get much darker just by standing under the sun for a few hours, but today I was proven wrong :P All in all, it was a pretty tiring day for me. I was finally able to fall asleep around 3am last nite, even though I knew that I had to wake up early coz I put my name to join G2C's trip to some car event. If I didn't put my name on I'd prolly just cancel going but it was a fun day even though I felt like lying on the tar and sleep most of the time.

The car event was a demonstration by a professional rally driver plus a time attack event hosted by the Johor Satria GTI club. Most of the contestants joined in on the time attack thingy just to be able to drive like a nut and be applauded for it i think :P Hmm let's see, there was the guy who hit the divider and burst his windshield water tank, then there's the guy whose CDs went flying out his car windows when he was skidding all over the place, and also there was the guy whose front light popped out while he was driving. Amazing or pretty hilarious feats if you ask me :P

Most of the day though, I was either crying from all the stingy dust in my eyes while sweating from the heating and my own lack of sleep or walking about socializing with the other Gen2Club members. I didn't put my name on the time attack thingy, although at some point I did regret it a bit, just to be able to go crazy for a few moments :P

After the road show, me and my buds went to the newly opened Tebrau City Jusco. It was a big hassle if you ask me, not the place, but the crowd. People were parking all over the place, from the roads outside to the flyovers and dividers. They even called in RELA people to help with the traffic. Thankfully, as soon as I got into the parking space I found a spot. As my friend put it "berkat nak cari surau" as it was 3.30pm and we hadn't prayed yet eheh.

So in the end, I ended up exhausted with itchy skin from almost being sun-burned and wishing I didn't bail on dinner coz I was just too damn tired to drive hahah.
posted by Elman @ 1:41 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger ahnali said…

    >_< pakai ah umbrella!! kan dah sunburn..wuhuhu

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Ahmad Hilmi said…

    Am feeling jealous of you having a car club!!! Sounds really great. Hmm.... well as if I would go to any meets if I'm in a club :P Just the events got my attention

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Suriya said…

    haa Mama should go cos the car is in my name;-))!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER