Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Monday, November 28, 2005
7?
Got bored so I guess why not eh?

7 things I plan to do before I die

  • become a good Muslim and a good person
  • Go around the world and meet my online friends.
  • Be successful with a job I love
  • Finish learning Japanese.
  • Build a house beside the sea (or anywhere with water for that matter, a swimming pool if nowhere else is available!) for my parents when they're in their golden age.
  • Become a good husband and father
  • buy a sports car(by the time I could afford one it'll prolly be mid-life crisis or something :P)

7 things I can do

  • find stuff on the net (if it's on the net, I can find it)
  • assemble/troubleshoot PCs
  • drive like a nut
  • act calm when I'm not
  • dislocate my right shoulder at will
  • play games or read books all day long ~
  • give compliments with a bite

7 things I can't do

  • smack people even when I think they deserve it
  • do math well(for an engineer-to-be, I suck at maths)
  • enjoy laborious work(sorry ma, but I just cant enjoy digging up dirt in the lawn much >< )
  • repay my parents
  • anything gracefully
  • run
  • talk to people I don't know

7 things that scare me

  • heights
  • Death and accidents (mine and people I know, families foremost. Actually I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to this)
  • embarrassing myself
  • robbers
  • becoming a failure and ending up as a leech on my parents the rest of my life
  • running out of money
  • doing something improperly (when someone asks me to do something, I'd prolly have a ton of questions before doing it)

7 random facts about me

  • I drive without shoes still
  • my eyes could start getting teary at any time of the day due to wearing hard lenses
  • I have been playing online games since I was 14 years old. Not so much now though
  • It's crazy hard to get a direct compliment from me
  • So far, people have never gotten first impressions of me quite right
  • I went from 82kgs to 69kgs in a period of 3 months once. Don't remember what I did but it did not involve any skipping of meals or any unhealthy acts.
  • I used to pirate animes and sell them. Not anymore though since I got too lazy to burn dozens of cds nightly plus I couldn't find a place to download. I still have the biggest collection of anime in UTM though I think :p

7 things that I say a lot

  • kambing
  • aite
  • dude
  • yela tu
  • tgkla
  • Ya Allah!
  • dasyat

7 most important things in my room

  • Hand phone (internet, Quran and mosquito repellant (which I don't think works) in one!)
  • wallet
  • portable hardisk
  • my hard lenses (I don't really like wearing em but my dad paid a lot so that I won't become blind in one eye)
  • my PC
  • my perfumes (sentimental value, not coz I'm that vain)
  • my books

7 celebrity crushes

  • Mischa Barton
  • Elisha Cuthbert
  • Nicole Kidman
  • Alizee (cute and she's French to boot!)
  • Liz Hurley
  • BoA
  • Fergie from BEP
p/s: I just found a set of jumper cables beside the trash can in front of my room, people nowadays are so rich!
posted by Elman @ 9:41 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You must REALLY be bored to post your seven twice. Do you want us to leave our comments twice, too?? :))

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Elman said…

    aah the complications of slower than dial-up internet. note to self: clicking twice doesn't make it load any faster

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger ahnali said…

    hm hmmmm..interesting =D

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger dith said…

    eiman- you were slim when I saw you. Cant imagine you when you were 20 kg overwt.

    Your detest towards laborious job is so like my son Muhammad. I cant make him do gardening either! I guess I have to wait for a Son i law for that (just like ur mama, :))

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Elman said…

    actually.. i'm no longer 69kgs. couldn't maintain that weight longer than 2 weeks i think heheh. now i maintain a healthy weight of 76 kgs :P

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woitt...2 weeks only?? When we met you the other day, were you 69 or 76?? if you were 69 then, dont tell me you can no longer fit your Aidil Fitri Baju Melayu??
    Nampaknya Mama kena beli Baju Melayu baru for Aidil Adha nanti...ish...ish...

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Elman said…

    76kgs. that time that i got down to 69kgs was like 2 years ago

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay,I'd say maintain that healthy 76 kg.then. You dont look hungry, neither do you look flabby, in fact ada semblance dengan Dato Shake sikit. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER