Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Monday, November 06, 2006
moving in
Even though I've started working for more than month already, I've been practically living out of my bag. First I stayed at my friend's house in Subang, then afterwards I stayed with my best bud in Tropicana since he has no car til this week so he needed someone to drive him to work in the morning, considering that my office is less than 1km from his apartment, I was a perfect candidate.

Last weekend tho, I moved all of my stuff from this 2 apartments(other than my pc which I left in Subang since they hae internet $$) into my mom's rarely used apartment in Seri Kembangan. I've registered for a phone line and streamyx also to make it habitable for me(no internet at home? the torture!).

So the first morning of my stay at the apartment, I figured I'd fry myself some breakfast since I saw some unopened nuggets in the freezer last time I checked. Sure enough, the nuggets were there and I started frying. It was a jolly good morning.... up until I had my first bite. The nuggets were rotten already. Which shows how long it must have been in the freezer to have been rotten although they werent open yet. No worries, the cafe was just downstairs. Guess I need to buy some groceries later.

On a side note, I have a big grin plastered on my face for the past couple of days. Oh jolly days are up ahead :D
posted by Elman @ 9:32 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think i know what's the grin for.

    so how's it?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER