Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Friday, August 18, 2006
Roadkill
I did a horible thing today....

Anyways I was on the way to LCC Terminal to send my dad off to KK using the old kampung road through pedas. The traffic was light except for a few cars now and then. While I was overtaking one of these slow cars, this chick coming out of nowhere suddenly ran right across the road. In that split second, I had 3 options; swerve left and hit the car I was overtaking, swerve right and fall into the ditch or just go straight ahead. Being pragmatic, I chose the third option.

The next few moments were followed by 2 crunchy sounds as my tires ended a living being's life on earth. I didn't stop, didn't check to see what kind of damage I had done. Yes, it was a hit and run. It was not my fault. All I have to say is " darned chickens shouldn't be crossing the roads when ppl are overtaking other cars mmkay!"
posted by Elman @ 3:26 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger ahnali said…

    yikes~!!!
    huuuuu..
    kesian ayam tu.. T.T

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Aimi Jaafar said…

    yakkk!! murderer!!

    now it couldnt rest in piece.

    at least no soul was lost in my accident. huhu.

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Led said…

    damn it......

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER