Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
slapstick joe
Why is my blog so rarely updated even when I have so much time at work? It's coz I never have the mood to write when I'm bored. Look at all those months I was at home, not a single blog entry. So why is it there is a new update when I just posted one yesterdat? Simple, I got busy at work. :D

So anyways, the topic for today is emotionally suppressed. Yes I am one of those kinda people who do not know how to show affection, anger or happiness. Easy enough explanation of why I never got into a relationship - I just don't know when I like someone until it's far too late to do anything about it. Sad you say? not for me I suppose. I rarely feel sad. I rarely feel anything other than apathy. Well, that's totally exaggerated but you know what I mean :P

I always get touched and get all teary when reading books. Sometimes at movies also, but more often when I'm reading. Prolly coz after hundreds of pages about the characters, you feel like you know them, compared to a few hundred minutes of movie time. So actually, I'm not all that insensitive I suppose.

Oh who am I kidding, I'm just confused is all.
posted by Elman @ 3:10 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    waaa~ soudesuka?? dont know tht hehehee..
    ckp telefon with you is very depressing >_< sabo je la saye..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER