Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Weirdie
I was tagged sometime ago but I was just too lazy to do it lah. Anyways, it goes.

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things/fetish about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
  1. I don't like to eat fish. I do however love to eat stingrays and ikan keli. As well as any other fishes that doesn't actually look like a fish once it's been cooked.
  2. I talk to myself all the time. Whenever I go somewhere that I am alone(bathroom for example), expect to see me going out talking to myself which I usually cover up by singing some random song.
  3. I have played so many games which I abandon right before finishing it. Sometimes I know that it would only take like an hour or so but I still don't have the interest to finish it.
  4. I think or plan too much before doing or buying something but when I get impulsive I get somewhat scary. One thing my friends learned, never to ask me to do something crazy unless they really mean it. By crazy, it doesn't mean doing something dangerous btw. Well, not physically dangerous. Just emotionally etc.
  5. I am as clumsy as a bycicle with square tires. For real. I fell from the roof once with a parang in 1 hand and the only thing that saved me from a broken back is coz I hit a bookshelf on the way down and that reduced the impact. I've also hit a glass door, teeth first one time.... I'm pretty sure my nose is ahead of my teeth btw, just not so sure how that came to happen.
  6. I sleep with 5 pillows.... 1 or 2 for the head, 1 to hug with my arms, 1 to hug with my legs, 1 on top of the head, sometimes I like a couple I can put under the legs also. Need more pillows imo


posted by Elman @ 3:44 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Aimi Jaafar said…

    hahaha~ the clumsy thing is so funny but true. LOL!!

    ahh. the talk to yourself thingy, i tend to talk to myself too. esp in japanese or language people hardly understand here :D

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Suriya said…

    tht incindent where you fell down the roof with a parang was scary XD

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Suriya said…

    aiya.. nama mama lak kuar.. haha.. hana here btw ^^

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Ahmad Hilmi said…

    I know the impulsive buying part... didn't know you'd do crazy dares tho :D
    Oh and now I know why you have a tune after the loo.... I talk to meself whenever tho and never thought of covering it up~~~

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER