Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Rear view
You know what I'd like to see? Video displays on the dashboard that shows a 120 degree view from the rear side of the car. Would eliminate blind spots as well as the need for a rear view mirror and side mirrors. With the technology we have now tho, to implement something showing real time display with a wide viewing angle like that would take a bit of moolah. It would be a nice thing to have tho. A lot of accidents happen coz people neglect to look to the sides to check their blind spots before changing lanes. Even with the loads of cash it would take, having a gadget like this is worth it.

I've sorta hit a new low on boredom. I've resorted to downloading abandonware of games that are 10 years and older to play at work. Some games that I want to download are almost as old as I am. King's Quest 1 anyone? There's only so much boredom one can take at work.
posted by Elman @ 10:28 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:55 AM, Blogger Ahmad Hilmi said…

    Way ahead of you bro. I downloaded KQ1 a few months ago. The VGA remake though. Stopped playing when I found Quest for Glory anthology though. I've never finished QFG4 and 5.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER