Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Clocking in
I was given a warning from my boss yesterday. He's not in the same place where I am so I've sorta followed the Motorola peeps whereby they don't have a clock-in time. So recently I've gone from coming in at 8.45am to about 9.30am. I even had time to watch Cheers before going to work. Coo huh? well, not so cool lah, he said even though he's not there, the time that I login to the system is what he's gonna use to clock me with. Sorry, but no more Cheers in the morning.

I hate school holidays. Main reason? Jam. The morning jams have gotten considerably worst since the holidays started. I went from taking 45 mins to work to about 1hr 15 mins now. Guess the parents who sends out their kids and go to work early all join in the rush hour traffickers during this season. So guess what? I hate school holidays.
posted by Elman @ 5:23 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thts why i dont like kl XD
    and cheers tu pe?

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Elman said…

    cheers is a classic sitcom

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Ahmad Hilmi said…

    Huhu ahnali. cheers is something aired when I was small :D Do a google on it. Quite decent actually.
    Anyways no easy time for ya now aye elman~ Logging in kantoikan pulak. How's work nowadays? Anything fun or interesting?

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Ahmad Hilmi said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER