Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Monday, November 27, 2006
i watched a malaysian movie...seriously
I admit I love watching movies. My mom says I'm a movie addict, which is very much true. Since I've started working, I watch on average 2 movies per week. Sometimes I even watch lousy movies when there's nothing good on. I even watch movies by myself when I can't find anyone who wants to tag along huhu.

Last Friday I watched Ciplak. Yes, I know, a Malaysian made film. The total cost to make the film was less than RM10k. Surprisingly, it was a pretty good flick. Me and my buds were laughing our ass off in the cinema. There was only like 8 ppl total anyways =p It's totally in English with no subtitles, much to the chagrin of the 4 malay blokes sitting in front of me who went out after 20 mins of running time. It's a low cost movie, so ignore the lousy make up and effects and it's pretty good stuff.
posted by Elman @ 3:08 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    waah, malaysian muvi in english n not bad watch - rare combination seyy. sapa blakon ni, was it the yusry kru's film? myself just maybe wanna see the mukhsin by yasmin ahmad, tho never really watched her prev. works. nk try test tgk sket ke hehe. btw, 007 dh showing ke in mesia?

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Elman said…

    all the actors were pretty much unknown peeps. the director was also the writer and star of the film. oh and bond was out on the 16th

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Ahmad Hilmi said…

    Nice~ Should try watching it then. Hmm... Melaka has only one cinema tho so if it doesn't show at gsc i'm out of luck huhu

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER