Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Monday, November 20, 2006
waaaaait
Time goes by so fast when I'm working compared to college life. Of course that's mainly due to me having only 2 days to myself compared to the whole of the week before. Now Monday to Friday goes by in a boring repititious cycle. I mean I don't even realize that it's been a month a half already since I started working.

One of the HP guys that I do work with keeps calling me Su... It's so weird. Like no one I know other than at work calls me Sulaiman and here is a guy calling me Su also.

I guess I could become crazy without any social interactions tho. Seeing as I rarely talk when I'm at work and I live alone. So yeah... it does get sorta lonely sometime. Which brings me to the problem at hand.... why the hell is TM taking so long to install my phone lines?!

ps : my sister is preggy again. tsk3
posted by Elman @ 10:15 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 3:01 AM, Blogger pycnogenol said…

    Beware of that HP guy who calls you Su...can that possibly stand for: Suweet? ;)

    Tak nak sambung belajar ke?

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger TunaTurner said…

    ur colleague is gay and he thinks u are too.ROTFLMAO!:p

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Elman said…

    pycno : sambung blaja? uhhh nope. would only consider it if it's sponsored and I get paid while doing it.

    tina : maybe... the other day he was like "su, su, you wanna yam cha later ah?"

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    errr.. su?? LOL
    hahaa.. thts just plain weird XD
    huuu.. its a good news deshou? you'll have another anak buah to bully! =D

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    su? ahaha.. ok whaaaat. abg su.. :D

    i know a guy here called Su too.. hehe..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER