Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Oh the longing....
Last week I went to OU and I fell in love. It was love at first sight. I couldn't resist myself, I just had to touch. My God, skin so soft and supple. I am in dilemma. Should I make a move before someone else does? Or should I bid my time and wait for a better chance? It's impractical. Am I wanting just for the sake of showing off? Would the time and care it takes to maintain be worth it? Do I care enough to offer protection from rain and snow? I just want to feel the warmth of skin on top of mine. If I could have that feeling everyday I would have no hesitation, but then again, it's not practical I say with our hot weather and all. O bloody hell, 350 bucks for a leather suede jacket? but it's soft suede... it just feels so damn good. My pay comes in today, do I take this chance?
posted by Elman @ 10:28 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger TunaTurner said…

    hey u watched ciplak?kai (the director/writer phewwitt ive a film director fren!) is so talented kan..:p

    neway wen r u gonna wear dis suede leather jacket dude?membazir ok.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Elman said…

    yah he's good. big props to him for having the guts to not comply with the normal malaysian film making trend. good thing that most of the people who watch it wont be the close minded peeps. if not it would get public complaints and all that crap.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Elman said…

    o and i havent bought the jacket yet. m still thinking bout it. it haunts me in my dreams ya know.

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dont buy the jacket~!!!
    baik simpan duit tuk belanja hana bila hana balik nanti.. huhuhuu

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    to buy onot to buy huh? many a time found myself in such dilema haha. impractical maybe but darn if u kno it wil keep on bugging ur mind n u'll keep on looking out for it evrytime going to the shop juz buy it! fr sbody who swiped ~85euros for comic collection fr amazon recently COZ the set keeps on bugging since last saw it in kinokuniya LASTYEAR *sigh* for a cikai student budget but no regrets, get it outta me head alas. so back to ur dilema - buying not? LOL

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Elman said…

    prolly not. considering that I sweat a when it gets a lil bit warm and there is no winter here, i think i'll let it pass. gonna spend the money getting new shirts and pants i suppose. would end up spending just as much :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER