Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Thursday, December 14, 2006
end bit
I've seen all sorts of couple coming from my generation. My best bud is the type who can not live without messaging his gf every hour, it's been like that coming on 2 years now. I know this guy who waited for 4 years for a girl to accept him only to see her get posted in Sabah 3 months afterwards. She got married less than 2 months ago. The bloke is still heartbroken. There's a friend of mine whose gf is in johor and he spends his time here in KL womanizing. One of my gal pals broke up with her bf of 6 years only to fall for a guy who used to take secret videos and pictures of her and make movies out of them. I'll never understand what's so endearing about stalkers. One of my buds' gf is 3 years younger than him and is very social. The guy has no confidence at all in the relationship even thought theyre both crazy for each other.

I talk too much sometimes. When I'm nervous, I talk. When I'm upset, I talk. When I'm bored, it means I have no one to talk to. When I'm comfortable tho, I don't talk much. When I'm happy, I don't talk much also, I grin.
posted by Elman @ 2:28 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    reminds me of ronan keating's when u say nothing at all :)
    always wanto find sb to be comfortable with even in silence, thot that'd be greaT! ek, hehe

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER