Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
I want internet!
I havent turned on my home PC in 3 weeks. I think this is the longest time I haven't bothered to turn on my PC since 2000. As one of buds said, my PC is like my out of body organ. When I'm up, it's up. Actually, even I'm asleep it's usually up.

Last weekend I used up another tank of gas, again. Went to Bandar Sri Damansara on Sat morning, was planning on heading out to Selayang after that, but turns out my aunt was in Perak haha. Guess I shoulda checked out before heading out. Since I was there already, I went to my best bud's house to hang around til lunch. Then I managed to drag him all the way to midvalley. Spent the whole evening there just window shopping. So many good shirts, all of them dark coloured. I need more light ones for work but only the dark ones catches my eye huhu.

I managed to call about 9 of my buds for yamcha that nite. Just coz I was bored and didn't wanna spend a sat nite alone :P So I ended up the day dead tired, went out of the house at 9am and coming back around 3ish. To think that usually I'm the hardest guy to ask out when I'm at home. No internet is making me weird. On a good note, I got a call yesterday from some TM guy telling me my new home phone number. At least there is light at the end of the tunnel.
posted by Elman @ 10:21 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so u got it no, the internet? been a week ek. gudlaks lah

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Elman said…

    nope, not yet. the phone line guy says theyre coming this sat tho. yay for tm efficiency

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER