Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
I'm aching all over my body
On sunday I went to Ikea to buy a desk to put my bulky monitor and also a rack to set up the speakers so I can put 2 of em behind me. Best part was while lugging a desk and rack I was also getting drenched by the pouring rain. Fun fun. Spent the night assembling the stuff till I got blisters on my palms. Had to stop installing the stuff partway tho since someone from downstairs was yelling at me to stop pounding the nails into the walls. It was only 930 tho :P All I can say is I pity the guy when my speaker is all set up and running again.... especially when the new season of 24 comes out next month. O yeah, poor guy.


Monday was a tiring day as well. I went to Bandaraya to register myself at the kwsp place. I havent been in that area since I was in primary school. Only thing I knew was it was near Sogo. I called up my best bud to ask the way... following his instructions had me going the opposite direction along the wrong road. Good thing I asked another friend and she gave me simple instructions that woulda saved me half an hour of my time if I asked her first :P nothing like a jolly walk under the scorching sun in the middle of the day on a holiday eh? I got drenched again afterwards tho.
posted by Elman @ 11:11 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hoho new desk now yea. ur monitor needs strong desk, more berat than nayya a few kali ganda tuh huhu

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, dulu, when tak ramai orang duduk there remember i picked up ur warranty-claimed speakers masa tu?
    so once masa waiting for the lift someone from umm.... floor 3 i think asked me tau tak siapa yang dok pasang speakers kuat2 tu sampai floor 3 tu hear dum dam :D he guessed someone from floor 8 coz ramai orang floor 8 masa tu and sounded from waaaaay up heh heh. anyways almost got it right but i toned down the volume when playing ps2 after that
    Good luck yea wif ur speakers ahaha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER