Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
clarity
To those who think that I got into depression because of girl problems, think again. I've only been heartbroken once and it lasted for like 2 days. Only thing that would make me depressed for up to 3 weeks is the depravation of life essentials, for me it was social contact and the internet plus my boring work didn't help much.

I'm not a funny guy, but I do funny stuff or funny things happen to me. Last saturday, I was chilling at home, thinking at long last I'd finally be able to spend a whole day of the weekend just sitting at home doing all the nothings I like to do when one of my school buddies call me. Some of these guys I havent seen in like 6 years, so when they said to come over and have drinks I just dropped everything and go la. Out of all the placecs to meet they picked OU. Can't they pick a spot that's not the worst place to drive through on weekends? It was only after I've arrived there did I realize that I didn't bring my wallet. It's the first time since high school that I done that. So here I am, chilling in the biggest shopping mall in malaysia with no ID and cash. Funny huh in a "hi-i-have-only-45cents-to-my-name-and-no-ID" sorta way. I guess a normal person would just go back afterwards and pick up their ID befoore going out. Not me tho, I went to my best bud's place and we went for drinks with my uni buddies later that nite. Still with no cash on me. Didn't help that there were road blocks on almost every road that I have to go through :P

I still have my poker face :P I went to a bud's place after drinks to copy some shows and we talked a bit. Conversation went sorta like this.

Bud : So adik ko balik dari India bile? (his bro is studying there too)
Me : Sometime in Januari la camtu. Duk umah je kot nanti
Bud : Bawak kete la? nak beli kete baru ke?
me : nope, aku menang kete minggu depan, nanti aku kasik die la.
Bud(with an incredulous face) : menang kete? menang kete dari mane?
Me : aku ada masuk contest, minggu depan ni dapat la kete
Bud(still unbelieving) : serious? ko masuk contest apa?
Me : ada la lam paper aku masuk, senang je. kumpul2 anta.
Bud : oh, ok. ko kasik kete ko and bawak kete baru tu la?
me : no lah, kete aku menang tu sutera auto. kasik adik aku jela...

He still sorta doesn't believe me due to the fact that my best bud was sitting beside me and trying not to laugh. but it was close tho. I've managed to pull bigger and unbelievable bluffs before. Poker face for teh win :P
posted by Elman @ 9:28 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Aimi Jaafar said…

    lol!! hahaha~~

    guess i have to work up on my poker face skill ah. haha..

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger ahnali said…

    i almost believed you! XD

    kalau tul kan best
    hahaha

    sape nama kawan adik bangcik yg kat india tu?
    tah2 hana kenal.. haha

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Aimi Jaafar said…

    err.. kawan adik bancik? doesnt that mean your friend? hahaha..

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Ahmad Hilmi said…

    You got that poker face since school. Perfected it by now yea :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER