Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Friday, December 15, 2006
Cool beans
I thought I've lost my cool. Even my best bud asked me last week "dude, why r u so emo lately". He thought it's coz I was angau or something I suppose. I have been so upset and frustrated lately. I talk too much and can't even hold good conversations. All I wanted to do was talk, I didn't wanna listen. Who the hell likes talking to a guy who talks non-stop? I even message my best bud every hour sometimes about pretty much nothing at all. I bugged people I barely know even just so I had someone to talk to. Way to make new friends that way huh.

Well, up until yesterday, I was depressed. I only realized I was til I snapped out of it. On wednesday when I got in the car and listened to one of my fave Peterpan songs "bintang di surga", I almost cried. But on Thursday, listening to that song made me smile. I've had bouts of depression before in UTM, but it only lasted like a couple of days at most. This ran on for like 3 weeks and only after being myself again did I notice it. Explains the boring blog entires about pretty much nothing at all lately :P Guess I just didn't wanna admit that I was depressed. I'm ok now, streamyx prolly coming in the next few days and it's also the weekend so I prolly wouldn't relapse. I got my cool back.
posted by Elman @ 7:51 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you have too much free time~
    hohohoho

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER