Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Thursday, December 21, 2006
wave and don't look back
It's such a bother sometimes having a monitor that's heavier than most 10 year olds. I now have a funny looking table because of that. When I assembled my table it was a pretty slick looking thing with a black top and silver legs. I only put a 17 inch monitor on top of it at first tho, since I didnt have the cables for my 22inch monitor yet. After a week plus, even though I was only using a 17 inch monitor, the table has started to sag in the middle. So much for the supposedly 50kg limit on the table. Anyways, I figure if I wanted to put the 22 inch on it, I have to do modify the table first. So I bought two more legs to put in the middle part of the table. After I put those in, I placed my 22 inch on top. Not the weight of the table is resting on the front two legs and middle part only, since the table has sagged in the middle so the back legs are about 2cms above the floor. I placed some of my dumbell weights on the back corners on the table afterwards. Now the back legs are almost touching the floor. The table is almost wavy looking now.

oh and my lil sis forced me to put this. it's totally wrong and has no basis on reality, FYI.
posted by Elman @ 10:56 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Aimi Jaafar said…

    err.. are you sure the table is strong enuff? a wavy looking table sounds scary..

    waaaa~~ i have a jambu brother.. waaaaaaaa ~~~(^O^)

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Aimi Jaafar said…

    ahh. do u notice there are at least 2 boyband singers in that thingy?

    wahahaha!~

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Elman said…

    u miss, are cruel. not only did u force me to post it but u have to twist the knife after stabbing me. oh, so cruel.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger ahnali said…

    hahahahahahahaha
    bangcik dpt jc and lee ryan
    LMAO

    aiya.. teroknye table tu.. seems like tambah2 kaki pun x jadi.. huhu

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Ahmad Hilmi said…

    Hey, you can return it to ikea. Bring your monitor's manual or so if you still have it, if not i guess you'll have to improvise. they say supports 50kg and they do honour their warranty as far as I know.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER