Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Sunday, October 19, 2008
I be discharged!
Ok so my mum (the torturer) pointed out that in my earlier post I just mentioned the 2 minutes of intense pain that I went through but didn't say a peep about the hours on end she tried to help me. Aww you know I appreciate and love you ma. Thanks for the heals and such <3 ehehehe

Ok so for my first entry into the warded community of sick people, it was pretty uneventful. Other than the fact that everyone thinks I'm between 18-22! Yes! I knew I wasn't delusional!

Well I got admitted on Friday, got checked up by these 2 doctors. One of em seems in need of a shave. You know when a guy's beard/moustache area seems much darker than the area surrounding coz the beard has started to grown in again? Well, I'm sorta hairless so I only get that patched look after 2 or 3 days of no shaving. Well this doctor obviously need a shave, and I bet she just shaved that morning. yes...SHE!

Later that day I did some physio thing where they heated up my spine or something. The girl doing the physio thing started asking me questions.

Physio girl : Sekolah dekat mana?
Me : Hmm.. dah keje dah
Physio girl : Keje? Yeke? Umur berape?
Me : 26
Physio girl : Oooo... (this girl was seriously shocked, I mean, I know I look young and all...)
Me : Apsal? nampak tue dari 26 ke muda?
Physio girl : Takde, saya ingat 18 or 19 camtu.
Me : (YES!!! I KNOW I LOOK YOUNG!)

Later she asked her physio partner to guess my age. He guessed 22. Later on there was some makcik, asking me which college I go to and I think another one asked me which school I go to. So it's not a myth ok! I really do look young!

So the Racking thing. Well, it's not as bad as I though I suppose. Basically they just lie me down on the bed, then strap on this belt thingy which is then tied to some weights. So this contraption basically pulls on me spine so that any swelling around the nerve is able to heal or something.

I was bored as hell though. Didn't bring a book that I wanted to read. Didn't bring my psp coz I gave my sister to use. I don't have any iPod-like thingy to listen to music. I had my phone though which I was able to use for chatting and stuff, but my friends seemed busy or something. So I spent the whole time sleeping. I've never had so much sleep in my life! Oh and food sucked!
posted by Elman @ 12:56 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Aimi Jaafar said…

    yea, i got the younggg part when my friends asked me 'was that your adikk at the airport?'.
    which of course not! since im the youngest!!
    @@

    u didnt mention your favorite word of the week = pain,
    hows the paaaaaaaain?

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Elman said…

    pain ok la. bearable already. doc asked me if I wanted to do surgery, If want can settle everything by next week. Don't want la. Can walk already so should be ok.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Ahmad Hilmi said…

    Huh, bancik your adik? Hoho, pretty young lookin bro i have here

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger ahnali said…

    no wayyyy~~~~~~

    if u r 22 then how old i ammm?

    i dont want to believe that `young` part~~~~!

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Elman said…

    22 ok lagi... tu yang the minah who said I looked 18... even I thought that was a bit of a stretch. but who am I to disagree...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER