Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Sunday, January 04, 2009
I'm a lame duck

I don't really ever tell my family about my love life. Mostly because there isn't one to tell. It's always been hard for me to like a girl. I've also been a one woman type of guy, meaning if I like a person, I don't really look at any other girls in an attractive way. I still look at girls la, I'm a guy, I look at pretty girls. DURR. I'm just not attracted to them.

I've always had these platonic girlfriends back in the day. Who I would just hang out with and just talk. I guess back then they were the people that I use as a means to study what I think and feel. Now I don't really go out with girls much. I don't really even have friends even that I go out to talk with anymore.

I've only been really attracted to one girl I suppose. I mean like really attracted. I used to think myself as shallow, since I seem to be only attracted to cute girls. This one girl though, other people actually told me she looks ordinary. Just a plain girl. I actually found her to be very beautiful. Maybe because I knew her before I actually met her. I found her personality to be awesome and I suppose that made me attracted to her in everyway.

What happened then? Oh I got shot down like a lame duck flying though a shooting range. Quick and fast. Reason being she doesn't find me to be attractive to her in that way. We're still good friends I suppose. I won't lose a person that I respect so much just because I feel slighted that she doesn't like me romantically.

So I guess if I really like someone, I don't really care what they look like. I really do think she looks physically attractive though, are other people just blind or was there something wrong with my eyes?

posted by Elman @ 7:10 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger ahnali said…

    i sort of understand the part where only you find a person attractive but not other people~ XD

    hmm.. its easy for me to say this but kind of hard to hammer the believe in your head.. huhu..
    i believe tht ur jodoh will come when its time for it to come..

    its damn hurtful when the person you like dont hv the same feelings tho.. i guess maybe thts why i avoid guys in a way.. i dont want guys to fall for me but i cant gv what thy want and plus, i also dont feel like falling in love.. at least not now..

    anyways.. the day will come when there is a person u like and will also like u back =) you are a great person!! i seriously do think so.. huhu

    ah.. i am babbling.. haha

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Aimi Jaafar said…

    ... and crying XD

    (kateh forgot to include the above statement in her comment, so i add it, hahaha)

    youll find someone who deserves you and you deserve.

    ^_________^

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER