Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Sunday, January 04, 2009
I be lonesome

I suppose I can say that I'm lonely. Another reason for me to start blogging again.

I live alone in the apartment. It's also not really a place that makes me feel all comfy and homely. I just don't feel that it is my place. Which is why I really look forward to the place in Ampang. I've even drafted a document on the renovations and furnishing that I want to put in the place (ask me for it if you want a copy to comment on). It's important to me that it would feel like it is my place. It's place that I would love to be in.

I don't really connect with people that much anymore too. Especially not in the work place. I have friends there. I just don't connect to them like I connected to my friends back in my study years. I know they're friends, but they're not the friends that care. Why should they when I can't even make myself to care about others. I'm emotionally retarded.

My best friend is also married now and he's best friend is now his wife. I don't even have a best friend anymore also I suppose. That's another lonely point =(

I don't play my online games also. It just sorts of bores me now. I spend my nights watching tv series and movies.

I've been somewhat depressed since my hospitalization and I just can't seem to get myself up. It's hard for me to get up in the morning and get to work. I used to wake up in the morning, do some chores like the dishes then cook breakfast and still be early for work. Now I can't even get to work on time. I haven't been able to stick to my gym schedule since then also.

For my new year's resolution, I'll try to get myself back on track first I suppose. First thing I need to do is restart my gymming. Try to lose some fat I suppose. I've been drinking too much caramel macchiato and eating too much pasta lately. With my crew cut hair it just makes me look like a ball.

posted by Elman @ 7:21 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Aimi Jaafar said…

    resolutions are quite important in the sense you know what to target for and what to archive, i guess.

    make it as tasks.
    like the ones you have in your games.

    well, ive neglected my eating-less task once i got home tho XD

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger ahnali said…

    good luck my bangkenit!!

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Suriya said…

    Everyone is essentially alone.What makes life matter is to do things that matter. When you do not do things that matter , you will feel down

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Suriya said…

    Depression is a sign that something needs to change and the only person who can do this is you. Depression runs in the family. I was depressed when I was younger , so was Maksu and many other family members.
    What we all learned was that we had to pick ourselves up and take ourselves out.
    Join a club , walk in nature , attend talks , read Quran, meet people and focus on what is around rather than focus on the depression.
    Everybody has their own solutions so I can only tell you what worked for me.
    And , know that your Mama and Baba love you very much .

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Aimi Jaafar said…

    *achieve

    weeeeeeeeeee ^^

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    proses pengelanan diri... bismillah!

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    proses pengenalan diri ... Bismillah!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER