Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Monday, January 05, 2009
Misunderstanding

I'm always misunderstood. Primarily because I don't know myself.

I always try to tell the truth about my emotions the way I see it at the time. Truth does has an expiry date for me I suppose. What is considered truth to me at some point in time might change in another. Doesn't necessarily mean that I am lying. I don't understand my emotions at all sometimes. Emotionally retarded remember?

If I say something about my emotions, usually even I myself will take it with a big grain of salt. How can I say something and consider it to be fact when I am trying to understand it even as I say it? Even so, I would have to accept the risk of being judged for what I say then. Since it is still truth when it was spoken.

Oh psst, it doesn't apply to factual truths

posted by Elman @ 11:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER