Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Monday, January 05, 2009
Can I keep a secret?

I used to be able to. I used to do it all the time.

Now I even have friends telling me to my face that I will never be a reservoir for their secrets coz I can't even keep my own secrets in check. Let alone theirs.

Is this just another side effect of my suppression? Am I trying to pin every problem that I have on a stupid bloody sickness? I mean, I can rationalize that due to my suppression, things that used to be humiliating to me is so numbed down or that my ego is also suppressed to the point that I don't even think it's humiliating anymore.

Or could just be the fact that I could have but I just can't keep my mouth shut when I start to talk about shit?

Thing is, I can still keep a secret. I just don't like giving a blatant lie. I guess I will do so though, to keep a friend's secret. I still have my poker face. I just wouldn't blatantly lie to keep mine anymore.

posted by Elman @ 11:46 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER