Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Monday, January 05, 2009
My new platonic girlfriend!

And this time it' a duder...sorta weird for me.

All the people that I've had my heart to heart talks to were girls before. When I think about it, I didn't even tried to talk to Slam back when we were close. We just sat and just talked cock. Oh wait, I remember now, back then I had a lot of platonic girlfrens who actually listens to me blab.

I guess guy or girl doesn't make a difference. It's just that it's harder to find guys who actually care about what you talk about. Girls are different, even if they don't care they do act like they care! Guys would normally just belittle you and say "You're a pansy, get some balls and stop talking already, what do you think I am? A girl?"

I guess in the end I am a heemo person =P

Not because I feel emotionally emo emo, but because I feel like I need to talk about it to actually feel it.

posted by Elman @ 11:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER