Dirt on the hands
Every single thing that we do are like dirt on our hands. It may not show, but it's there. At the end of the day, when the hands are washed and dried up, was getting our hands dirty worth the while? or were they just stains that needed to be washed out as soon as possible and be forgotten?
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Paper shield of stupidity

I wonder...am I just self sabotaging with all these bouts of honest to a fault, untactfullness, and all the rest just to have a paper shield in which to hide?

I mean, it's easy, blame everything on a trait that I have due to my emotional problems. After that everything I do will be rationalized. I am not to blame, my stupid trait is the one at fault!

It's not an excuse. If I know about it, then fix it. Don't use it as a means of justifying stupidity and crassness. I'll take it as a self reminder.

posted by Elman @ 12:09 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me
Name:Elman J
Home: Malaysia
About Me: Too many faults to list, too many problems to solve. I myself am an on-going project and it is a project that I intend to succeed at.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Shoutbox

Links
Archives
Powered by


BLOGGER